Portfolio preparation programme
This programme will help you build up a portfolio of work for application to a third level art degree programme.
Covering a variety of techniques across a wide range of media, concentrating on intensive observational drawing, colour work, landscape, presentation skills, visual notebook, analytical skills and multi-media research.
The programme is facilitated by three tutors who have extensive experience at third level and in industry. You will receive individual attention, encouragement and confidence building, advice on portfolio, and participate in group critiques.
By the end of this programme you should be able to:
- Add to your portfolio with a body of work that reflects your experience of answering project briefs.
- Bring out your personal best, which will exceed previous achievements.
- Have improved technical and research skills.
- Be able to talk about your work.
- Generate ideas for new work and ways of working.